A reasonable and scientific operation about weight loss and fitness
1. Preparation: Separate arms, shoulder width or slightly wider than shoulder width. Stretch your legs together, your toes resting on the ground, and your body straight. Use waist and abdomen strength to control the torso in a straight line.
2. Press down: Bend your arms to separate your elbows to both sides, and your body is flat. Slowly lower your body until the upper body is close to the ground, and pause for a while.
3. Restoration: Push both arms hard again, and at the same time, the body is flattened into a straight arm support. When the elbow is close to straightening, the next action can be performed immediately.
1. The whole body is straight and flat
2. Exhale when you force and inhale when you relax
3. When lowering the body, open your elbows instead of pointing your elbows to the back of your body, otherwise the muscles in the front of your shoulders will bear too much weight, and the focus of exercise is not the chest muscles.
Beginner: 5 repetitions per group
Advanced: 10 hits per group
Advanced: 15 repetitions per group
Three reference schemes:
Practice once a day: 1 set each time, 10-15 times per set, and rest after finishing one set.
Practice once every two days: 3 sets each time, 10-15 times in each set, 1 minute rest between each set.
Practice once in three days: practice 5 sets each time, 10-15 times in each set, and rest for 1 minute between each set.
If you are accustomed to practicing once a day, the amount of practice will be less, and if you are accustomed to practicing once every two or three days, the amount of practice will be a little more. For example, if you practice once every two days, you can do 3 sets of 10 reps, and you can get 3000 experience points.