Biological monitoring system of disinfection supply room
Disinfection supply room monitoring system:
1. Monitoring of pressure steam sterilizer
1. Process monitoring: each pot is monitored and recorded in detail (pot number, pressure, temperature, time, sterilized items, sterilization date and expiration date, sterilization operator’s signature, etc.).
2. Chemical monitoring: There are chemical indicators outside the sterilization package. The chemical indicators should be placed in the highly dangerous goods package, and placed in the most difficult part to sterilize. The packaging materials can be directly observed in the package, and only the chemical indicator card should be placed in the package. Within.
3. Biological monitoring: Biological monitoring should be carried out every week. After the sterilizer is newly installed, moved and overhauled, physical, chemical and biological monitoring must be carried out. After the physical and chemical monitoring is passed, the biological monitoring should be continuously monitored three times without load. , Can be used only after being qualified; the pre-vacuum pressure steam sterilizer should be subjected to BD test and repeated three times, and the sterilizer can be used after continuous monitoring is qualified; after being put into use, the BD test should be carried out every morning. The proposed new packaging materials and methods, placement methods, exhaust methods, and special sterilization processes must also be subject to biological monitoring before they can be used after they are qualified.
4. Check the pressure and safety valve every year.
2. Monitoring the cleaning quality of equipment and articles
1. Daily monitoring: Use visual inspection or use a magnifying glass with a light source to monitor the cleaned instruments and articles daily, so that the cleaned instrument surface, joints, teeth, and teeth are smooth and free of blood stains, stains, scales and other residual substances and rust spots. .
2. Regular spot check: randomly check the cleaning quality of all items in 3-5 bags to be sterilized every month. The content of the check is the same as that of daily monitoring, and carefully recorded.
3. Monitoring of disinfection quality
1. Damp heat disinfection: monitor and record the time and temperature of each disinfection.
2. Chemical disinfection: regularly monitor the concentration of disinfectant, disinfection time and temperature during disinfection according to performance, and record.
3. Monitoring of disinfection effect: The items used directly after disinfection are monitored every quarter, and 3-5 representative items are tested each time.
Fourth, the monitoring of sterilization quality
1. Sterilized articles that fail the physical test and chemical test outside the package shall not be distributed; the sterilized articles that fail the chemical test in the package shall not be used. And analyze the reasons for improvement until the test is qualified.
2. When the biological monitoring is unqualified, notify the relevant departments to stop using, and recall all the sterilized items that have not been used since the last monitoring passed as soon as possible, re-process, and analyze the reasons. After the improvement, the biological monitoring can be used after three consecutive passes.
3. Sterilized implantable devices should undergo biological monitoring in each batch, and they can be released only after the monitoring is qualified.
4. The sterilized items are subject to hygiene monitoring once a month.
5. Environmental sanitation monitoring
1. Conduct air monitoring once a month in the sterile storage room and disposable medical supplies warehouse.
2. Monitor the surface of the disinfection supply room once a month.
3. The hands of the staff in the disinfection supply room shall be monitored every quarter.
4. Monitor the disinfectant in use once a quarter, and monitor the disinfectant in use once a month.
6. The radiation intensity of the ultraviolet lamp tube shall be monitored once every six months, and the intensity shall not be lower than 70uW/cm2. The new tube can be used only after the monitoring is qualified, and the intensity shall not be lower than 90uW/cm2.