Design principles of stamping parts processing
- ⑴The designed stamping parts must meet the product application and technical performance, and be easy to assemble and repair.
- ⑵The designed stamping parts must be conducive to improving the application rate of metal materials, reducing the types and specifications of materials, and reducing the consumption of materials as much as possible. Use low-cost materials where permitted, and make the parts as waste-free and waste-less as possible.
- ⑶The designed stamping parts must be simple in appearance and reasonable in structure, so as to simplify the mold structure and simplify the number of processes, that is, to complete the processing of the entire part with the least and simplest stamping process, reduce the use of other methods to process, and facilitate the stamping operation , It is convenient to organize the completion of mechanized and automated consumption, so as to improve the labor consumption rate.
- ⑷Designed stamping parts, under the condition of ensuring normal operation, try to make the dimensional accuracy grade and appearance roughness grade lower, and it is conducive to product interchange, reducing waste and ensuring stable production quality.
- ⑸ The designed stamping parts should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as much as possible to stop processing them, and is conducive to the extension of the service life of the die.
Stamping parts processing is a consumer technology that uses the power of conventional or special stamping equipment to make the sheet metal in the mold directly bear the deformation force and stop deforming, so as to obtain a certain shape, size and performance of the product parts. Sheet materials, molds and equipment are the three elements of stamping processing. Stamping is a method of metal cold deformation processing. Therefore, it is called cold stamping or sheet metal stamping, or stamping for short. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic processing (or pressure processing), and it is also subordinate to data forming engineering technology.
Among the steel products of Universal, 50-60% are made of plates, and most of them are waste products that have been pressed and pressed. Automobile bodies, radiator fins, steam drums of steam boilers, container shells, motors, and electrical iron core silicon steel sheets are usually stamped. There are also a large number of stamping parts in products such as instruments, household appliances, office machines, and storage utensils. Stamping is an efficient production measure. It adopts compound molds. The exception is a multi-station progressive mold, which can complete multiple stamping technical operations on one press to complete the automatic generation of data. The production speed is fast, the rest time is long, the production cost is low, and the collective can produce hundreds of pieces per minute, which is liked by many processing plants.
Compared with castings and forgings, stamping parts have the characteristics of thinness, uniformity, lightness and strength. Stamping can produce workpieces with stiffeners, ribs, twists or flanges that are difficult to manufacture by this skilled hand, so as to improve its rigidity. Due to the rejection of rough molds, the precision of the workpiece can reach the micron level, and the precision is high, the specifications are different, and holes, bosses, etc. can be punched out. In practical consumption, commonly used process experiments similar to the stamping process, such as drawing performance test, bulging performance test and other test data stamping performance, to ensure the quality of waste and high pass rate.
In addition to the hydraulic press for forming thick plates, the stamping equipment usually adopts a stagnant press. Focusing on the current high-speed multi-station stagnant press, it is equipped with configuration decoiling, waste collection, transportation and other stagnant as well as mold library and quick mold change placement, and the computer French tube bundle can be used to form a passive stamping production with high production rate and high production rate. String. In the case of producing dozens or hundreds of stamping parts per minute, the stamping and part-out processes are completed in a short period of time, and personal, equipment and quality accidents often occur. Therefore, “Safe Production in Stamping” is a rather important title.
The processing of stamping parts includes processes such as punching, bending, Deep Drawing, forming, and finishing. The so-called sheet forming refers to the use of sheet materials, thin-walled tubes, thin profiles, etc. as raw materials for plastic processing. The forming methods are collectively referred to as sheet forming. At this time, the tendency of thick plates to deform is usually not considered.
PHP series portable appearance Rockwell hardness tester is very suitable for testing the hardness of these stamping parts. Alloy stamping parts are the most commonly used parts in metal processing and machine manufacturing. Stamping processing is the use of molds to produce metal strips scattered or formed processing methods. Its application scope is very broad. The hardness test of metal stamping parts adopts Rockwell hardness tester. Small stamping parts with a huge shape can be used to test the surface is very small, can not be tested on the ordinary desktop Rockwell hardness tester.
The important purpose of the hardness testing of stamping parts is to confirm whether the annealing degree of the purchased metal sheet is suitable for the subsequent stamping parts processing. For different types of stamping parts processing technology, it is necessary to have different hardness levels for other plates. The aluminum alloy plate used for stamping parts can be tested with a Webster hardness tester. When the thickness of the material is greater than 13mm, it can be changed to a Barcol hardness tester. The pure aluminum plate or low hardness aluminum alloy plate should use the Barcol hardness tester.
The stamping industry is an extremely popular industry, which has deepened into all aspects of manufacturing. In foreign countries, stamping is called sheet metal forming. In the stamping industry, stamping is occasionally called sheet forming, but there is a slight difference. The material of stamping parts processing is mainly hot-rolled or cold-rolled (mainly cold-rolled) metal strip material, such as carbon steel plate, alloy steel plate, spring steel plate, galvanized plate, tin plate, stainless steel plate, copper and copper alloy Plate, aluminum and aluminum alloy plate, etc.
We produce quality CNC machined parts, sheet metal fabrication, metal stamping prototypes and production, wire forming parts, deep drawn enclosures and related metal parts. We are committed to provide custom-made metal stamping parts at high quality and lowest cost.Under current economy situation, most customer are persuing cost-effective items.