1. Re-pressing In order to improve physical and (or) mechanical properties, pressure is usually applied to sintered products.
2. Finishing sizing is the re-pressing in order to achieve the required size.
3. Plastic coining is a recompression in order to achieve a specific surface topography.
4. Powder forging powderforging The unsintered, pre-sintered or sintered preforms made from powder are thermally densified by forging, which is accompanied by a change in shape.
5. Impregnation is a method of filling the open pores of sintered parts with non-metallic substances (such as oil, paraffin or resin).
6. Steam treatment heats the sintered iron-based products in superheated steam to form a protective film of ferroferric oxide on the surface, thereby improving certain properties.