Precautions for installation and debugging of mechanical parts of CNC machine tools
1. Precautions for equipment debugging of spindle bearings
(1) Equipment debugging of single bearing
When installing, try to make the amount of misalignment between the positioning bore of the main shaft and the spindle shaft diameter and the amount of misalignment between the inner ring of the bearing and the raceway close, and make the direction opposite, so that the amount of misalignment after the device can be reduced.
(2) Equipment debugging of two bearings
When using two-supported spindle bearing equipment, the direction of the offset of the front and back supports should be the same, and the size of the offset should be selected appropriately. The accuracy of the front bearing should be one level higher than that of the rear bearing to minimize the amount of misalignment in the front end positioning of the rear spindle component of the equipment. When repairing the machine tool to disassemble the spindle bearing, because the original manufacturer has adjusted the bearing’s misaligned position, it is necessary to mark the circumferential direction before disassembling to ensure that the original relative position of the bearing and the spindle remains unchanged after re-equipment. The influence of spindle components.
The bearing equipment of the interference cooperation needs to use hot or cold loading technology to carry out the equipment, do not brute force, to prevent damage to the bearing during the equipment process and affect the function of the machine tool.
2. Precautions for equipment debugging of ball screw nut pairs
The ball screw nut pair is only used to bear axial load. Radial force and bending moment will cause adverse load such as additional surface contact stress on the ball screw pair, and then may cause permanent damage to the screw. Therefore, when the ball screw nut pair equipment arrives on the machine tool, you should pay attention to:
(1) The ball nut should move within the useful stroke. It is necessary to equip limit stops at both ends of the stroke to prevent the nut from overtraveling from the screw shaft and causing the ball to fall.
(2) Because the transmission efficiency of the ball screw nut pair is high and cannot be self-locking, when it is used for straight direction transmission, if the weight of the component is not balanced, it is necessary to prevent the reversal due to the weight of the component after the transmission is stopped or the motor loses power. Transmission to prevent reverse transmission methods are available: worm gear transmission, electric brake, etc.
(3) The axis of the lead screw must be parallel to the axis of the matching guide rail, and the base of the bearing seat at both ends of the machine tool must be in line with the base of the nut seat.
(4) When the ball screw nut assembly is on the machine tool, do not remove the nut from the screw shaft. If it is necessary to remove it, use the auxiliary cover, otherwise the balls may fall during loading and unloading.
(5) When the nut is installed in the hole of the nut holder, it is necessary to prevent bumps and pain.
(6) In order to prevent chips from entering and wearing the ball screw nut pair, protective equipment such as wrinkle maintenance cover and spiral steel belt maintenance cover can be installed to completely maintain the screw shaft. In addition, when there is a lot of dust, you can add a dust ring at both ends of the screw nut.
3. Precautions for debugging of linear rolling guide equipment
(1) Handle the equipment gently to prevent bumps from affecting the linear accuracy of the guide rail.
(2) It is not allowed to detach the slider from the guide rail or push it back beyond the stroke. If it is necessary to remove the slider due to the difficulty of the equipment, use the guide rail.
(3) When the linear rolling rail is used in pairs, it is divided into main and auxiliary rail pairs, and the main rail pair of the main equipment. Set the reference side of the guide rail and the reference side of the equipment step closely, tighten the equipment bolts, and then use the main rail pair. As a benchmark, align the auxiliary guide rail pair of the equipment.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Precautions for installation and debugging of mechanical parts of CNC machine tools
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks