Precautions for punch hoisting
Punch is a commonly used equipment in industrial production. The equipment will go through the hoisting process during the installation process. In order to ensure its hoisting quality, we also need to pay attention to the following points when hoisting the equipment:
- 1. It should be installed in a clean, boring, vibration-free and high-frequency interference environment.
- 2. The machine should be equipped with 4 lifting rings of corresponding specifications on the position of the machine tool and the main unit of the device. When lifting, the lifting rings must be tightened with the lifting screw holes on the fuselage.
- 3. The lifting force of the crane should be greater than 15 tons.
- 4. The punch should be as close to the air as possible during the hoisting process, and the crane should be strictly stopped in accordance with the relevant rules. The angle of the hoisting wire rope should be less than 60°.
- 5. After the machine is cleaned, use cleaning oil to remove the anti-rust layer on the surface, and then coat the surface of the rusty parts with engine oil. Do not use scrapers or solvents that may damage the surface coating of the machine.
- 6. The degree of the machine is to place the degree ruler on the upper surface of the upper turntable along the X direction and the Y direction. Adjust the horns under the feet of the machine to adjust the degree of the machine. When the amount of adjustment of the horns is not enough, pad under the horns. Use a thousand tops to jack up the machine. Please do not top the bottom of the electrical control box.
- 7. Slide block stroke refers to the interval that the slide block passes from the top dead center to the bottom dead center. The stroke is twice the crankshaft eccentricity.
The quality of the lifting operation of the punching machine will directly affect the later use of the equipment. Therefore, we should strictly follow the relevant regulations when lifting the equipment. The following points should be paid attention to during the operation.