Traditional body fat measuring instruments mostly rely on empirical values
The human body composition analyzer uses biotechnology to detect various components of the human body and analyze the health of the human body. It is suitable for places such as hospitals, beauty clubs, sports research centers and sports fitness, so that people can correctly assess their body condition. It has the functions of body composition analysis, muscle fat analysis, obesity analysis, and health assessment.
1. Using the principles of human biotechnology.
2. 8-point contact electrode: There are two electrodes in each part to measure the body composition, which can measure the impedance value of each part of the human body, which is more accurate.
3. Use multiple frequencies to perform regression analysis to increase the test range and enhance accuracy.
4. Implement intelligent control and touch operation; the application of visual interface makes it easy for users to learn and understand, safe and easy to operate.
5. It can store up to 120 complete historical records.
6. Clear structure, convenient installation and easy maintenance.
7. The analysis results can be output and provided to customers in the form of reports.
8. Non-empirical value evaluation test: Traditional body fat measuring instruments mostly rely on empirical values, such as gender and age. For the same person, when entering different genders or ages, the same test results cannot be obtained. Usually Only the impedance value of certain parts of the human body can be measured or a single frequency can be used, so empirical values are needed to make up for the error.