What are the fixed points of the natural gas pipeline support?
- 1. Starting point of natural gas pipeline;
- 2. The end of the natural gas pipeline;
- 3. The branch connection point of the natural gas pipeline;
- 4. Near the turning point of the natural gas pipeline;
- 5. Segmental compensation boundary point of straight line segment;
- 6. Utilize the boundary point of natural compensation for natural gas pipeline bending;
- 7. Both ends of the arched pipe;
- 8. The fixed points required by other facilities and auxiliary devices (including various cut-off devices and control devices).
When we install the natural gas pipeline bracket, we will find that all indoor natural gas pipelines are “open wires” and the pipelines are exposed. Why can’t it be buried in the wall or the ground like water wires?
Moreover, the pipe that he was crawling on was ugly enough, but it was even more ugly to put a bracket on him.
In fact, the natural gas pipeline bracket is installed outside, mainly for safety reasons. Once the natural gas leaks, it can quickly volatilize the gas, so that people can detect it as soon as possible. Since the pipelines are all installed outside, although they are said to be close to the wall as much as possible, bumps are inevitable, and sometimes the pipeline is too far away and it is unsafe. This requires the help of a small part, that is, the natural gas pipeline bracket. . Don’t underestimate this small natural gas pipeline bracket. With it, it can reduce the amplitude of pipeline vibration and ensure that the pipeline does not break, even if it is accidentally touched.
The choice of natural gas pipeline support is very important, and the right choice is more important. The selection criteria are as follows:
- 1. Natural gas pipeline supports should be selected as far as possible, standard pipe supports of the same model, in order to facilitate mass production and speed up the progress of construction.
- 2. The natural gas pipeline support should also be able to withstand a certain amount of external load from the pipeline.
- 3. For the independent movable support of the large-diameter gas pipeline laid outdoors, in order to reduce the friction resistance, it should be designed to be flexible and semi-articulated, or use a reliable rolling support, and avoid the use of rigid supports or movable supports.
- 4. Natural gas fixing brackets are often used in places where axial displacement of pipelines is not allowed. It not only has to withstand the quality of the pipeline, but also controls the thermal expansion and contraction deformation of the pipeline in sections. Therefore, the fixed support should be rooted in reinforced concrete structures or structures above C15.
Link to this article：What are the fixed points of the natural gas pipeline support?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks