What Is The Use Of Silicone Rubber
silicone rubber name silicne rubber is a highly active adsorbent material, which belongs to amorphous material. Compared with other similar materials, silicone rubber has many advantages, such as high adsorption performance, stable chemical properties (no reaction with any substance except strong aChinaali and strong acid), good thermal stability and high mechanical strength. What are the uses of silica gel? What are the uses of silicone rubber products?
What is the use of silicone rubber?
Silicone rubber can be divided into organic silicone rubber and inorganic silicone rubber. Organic silicone rubber is mainly used in aviation, cutting-edge technology, special materials and construction of military technology departments, electronic and electrical, automobile, machinery, chemical light industry, medicine and medical treatment, etc.; inorganic silica gel is mainly used in desiccant, catalyst carrier, matting agent, toothpaste abrasive, etc. The toughness and elasticity of silica gel products are very good, and will not deform due to external force, and it is non-toxic, tasteless and colorless, and has no harm to human body.
What are the uses of silicone products?
1. Silicone products are an indispensable part of making copiers, keyboards, electronic dictionaries, remote controls, toys, silicone keys, etc.
2. It can be used to make durable molding gasket, packaging material of electronic accessories and maintenance material of automobile electronic accessories.
3. It can be used for making electronic components and molding high point pressure flange.
4. It can be used for the production of kitchen products, Kitchenware and related auxiliary kitchenware products.
5. It can be used in medical device accessories, because silica gel is colorless, tasteless and nontoxic, it is widely used in medical industry.
6. It can be used for making conductive silica gel, medical silica gel, foam silica gel, molding silica gel and so on.
7. It is used for building and repair of houses, sealing of high-speed kilometer joints, sealing of bridges, etc.
8. It can be used in baby products, maternal and infant products, baby bottles and bottle protective covers.